Welcome to EcoWorld Aquarium & Wildlife Rehabilitation Centre
Open Daily from 9:30 am.
* Level 2 measures in place:
* Separate Entry and Exit
* Open hours 9.30am - 5.15pm
* Hand sanitisers at Admissions
* Social distancing
* Electronic contact tracing
* Regular sanitisation of public spaces.
Open every day
9.30am - 5.15pm
(03) 573 6030
Animal Of the month
Red Crowned Kakariki. These wonderful native bush birds are making a comeback after declining with the introduction of predators into New Zealand. Ecoworld is also part of the breeding programme for Yellow Crowned Kakariki, which are rare around New Zealand.
"Take the tour" daily 11am & 2pm